Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diners Club

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Diners Club

@09Lexie wrote:
I remember back in the 80's when I had a Diners Club. Boy, do I feel old now. Smiley Sad

They used to have Amoco/Diners Club back in the 80's.

Ron.

Message 11 of 15
flan
Regular Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:
I remember back in the 80's when I had a Diners Club. Boy, do I feel old now. Smiley Sad

They used to have Amoco/Diners Club back in the 80's.

Ron.

The amocco/diners club card lasted until after BP bought Amoco.

I had corporate DC in the 90s.  Other than the 'no one takes it' problem (well, airlines did, car rental companies did, hotels did, a few places near big corporate locations, that's about it), it was a find card, and they had good service. 

Message 12 of 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I remember using it for airline tickets, hotels and a few restaurants. I think a dept store took it too...can't remember which one now
Message 13 of 15
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Our business has it for the Corporate card through BMO.  Used to be through Citi before that.

Message 14 of 15
Cubist
New Contributor

I had one for business travel back in 2002-2004. Man was that thinga pain. If it wasn't a hotel or an airine, no one accepted that thing!

VS- $500, BarclayCard - $1200, Lowes - $5000, Old Navy - $1400, CapOne - $200, Chase Freedom - $1200
Started My credit rebuilding 11/2012 (stating scores in the low/ mid-500s)
Current scores - EQ 690. TU 724, EQ 719
Closed on my first home 7/25/2013!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MyFico!
Gardening until 3/1/2014
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.