@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@TatorTodd wrote:

someone on CB has already mentioned it has reported on their report

@FinStar wrote:

That's kind of the same theory that's been floating around in FT and other sites.  Even when speaking with a couple UW managers last time, their thoughts were pretty much the same but felt short of speculation given the new consumer product.  So for now, a theory until the next couple months (minimum) by which then most or the early wave of applicants should be seeing their accounts on CRAs (expectedly).  If it turns out they do not report, then these will likely behave much like JPM Select or Palladium, even BML/PayPayl Credit family.  Good outcome for some folks but I'm sure not for others, depending on which side of the fence you stand.

I guess we'll know soon enough.

If I finally get approved, I hope they report, lol.

Ditto! I would love a new 30k limit on my reports

well i posted that the csr told me that it would report in 60 days . however. if it does not me for 1 would be happy to have hidden TL. think about. can use whatever without worrying about utilization. can hide lots of activities from fico . pay other cards down and max this puppy out. no problem. but i would not really max it. but it would make staying under 9 percent on 1 card a lot easier.

Max out at 13%? Smiley Indifferent

@Anonymous . maxed @ 9percentSmiley Surprised

You got 9% Interest?!

I'm betting they DO report the TL. It would be kind of dumb for them to hand out all these big personal CL and then not stay tied in with their users credit reports somehow.

For those who want them to NOT report the TL, with no balance transfer feature, in order to run up your big personal CL, you have to generate a lot of swipe fees for BMO Harris Bank, which they will be happy to collect.

No matter. It appears to be a win, win any way you cut it. If they do, they do. If they don't, they won't. One thing that is for sure is they,ve taken even themselves completely by surprise Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.