cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diners will now report to CRAs

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: IT'S TRUE!!! DINERS CLUB IS NOW REPORTING FOR ME..

YEP REPORTING FOR ME TOO!!!! UGGHHHH
Message 121 of 205
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Diners will now report to CRAs

Well doomsday has happened. Diners showed up on my EX yesterday. Smiley Sad
Message 122 of 205
waynes1982
Frequent Contributor

Damn them!!! But we knew this was gonna happen. Guess I shouldn't have counted on the hidden trade line. Oh well right
Gardening since 06/01/2016

Message 123 of 205
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: IT'S TRUE!!! DINERS CLUB IS NOW REPORTING FOR ME..

ouch, sry ppl

Message 124 of 205
getrdone1
Valued Member

I was surprised when i got the card with such a high limit when i still had my bankruptcy reporting...and i have not used the card very much at all..but i must admit that i was a little shocked when i saw that it had finally reported..I have not seen my reports yet, but i did lose 2 months and 4 points on my experian account..oh!! I had a 0 balance on my diners club account..

DINERS 30K...AMEX BCE 30K....BBVA AMEX 20K...NASA 20K...PENFED CASH 10K...ALLIANT REW 20K...PNC POINTS 17.5K...PENFED PLOC 15K...PENFED PLATINUM REW 40K...FIFTH THIRD 15K...BARCLAY REW 11.6K...CAP ONE VENTURE 13K...SALLIE MAE 12K...CHASE FREEDOM 7.5K...DISCOVER 35.5K...QUICKSILVER 11K...QUICKSILVER 9.4K...NATIONWIDE 10.8K...SPORTSMANS GUIDE 6.8K...EQ-850, TU-850, EX-849...BK OCT 2005...NO NEW CARDS IN OVER 2 YEARS!!!
Message 125 of 205
waynes1982
Frequent Contributor

I had to keep a balance on it due to some emergency expenses that came up and that's why I liked it hidden, but it's ok it shouldn't hurt me too much.

Message 126 of 205
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yeah I have a balance too. Paying off some vehicle repair expenses and having to help out my parents. So much for hidden. Smiley Frustrated It's all good though. My util is still low. Guess I need to app Amex SimplyCash or Ink if I want a true hidden line.

Message 127 of 205
waynes1982
Frequent Contributor

Yeah I need one of those as well too!!

Message 128 of 205
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still nothing for me yet. Sounds like it'll happen very soon though. Cat Sad

Message 129 of 205
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Still nothing for me yet. Sounds like it'll happen very soon though. Cat Sad

Nothing for me either - just got the most recent CR updates.  I'll check again in the next few weeks...maybe?

Message 130 of 205
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.