Did you mean: 

Diners will now report to CRAs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Diners will now report to CRAs

@12njoy wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

IME, my last two statements (including December which cut at EOM), did not provide such disclosure nor have any of the two BMO/Diners tradelines reported.  Maybe time will tell?  Who knows.

I'm with FinStar.  My 2 December statements didn't mention it and no reporting as of yet

My Elite card shows the message I posted here few days ago. However, the Premier no where to be found. I am not sure how they will report -perhaps in " batch" we shall wait and see ! I better hurry up with Penfed ...LOL

Message 91 of 205
12njoy
Super Contributor

My 1/21/16 Premier statement just posted with the statement about reporting January 2016

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 92 of 205
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still nothing on my reports. They have 10 days left if they want to keep to the January 2016 timeframe. Any consequences for them if they don't report by the 31st?

Message 93 of 205
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

Anyone know when they will accept applications again?

Message 94 of 205
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Got this on yesterdays statement

Message 95 of 205
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Still nothing on my reports. They have 10 days left if they want to keep to the January 2016 timeframe. Any consequences for them if they don't report by the 31st?

No. From whom would there be consequences with BMO Harris not reporting by the end of the month?  They chose to be a hidden TL and not report when first established.  They are now choosing to report.  That's voluntary.  There's no legal requirement for them to report, there's only the legal requirement that the information they report is accurate.  Not unlike Chase with the Palladium and Select cards, which are hidden TL.  That's a choice that JPM Chase made with those cards.  This could be changed at any time by notifying card holders of a change in T&C, which is what BMO Harris is doing with these notices.  It could be a gradual roll out as well; by their announcement, it doesn't necessarily mean that ALL card holders will be reported in January 2016. 

Message 96 of 205
12njoy
Super Contributor

So here we are at February 1st.  Has anyone's diners reported yet?

___________ 12Njoy
Message 97 of 205
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

So here we are at February 1st.  Has anyone's diners reported yet?

Nope!

Message 98 of 205
baller4life
Super Contributor

Nada
Message 99 of 205
12njoy
Super Contributor

Mine neither 

___________ 12Njoy
Message 100 of 205
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.