cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Rewards (Discover Network) CLI's???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Direct Rewards (Discover Network) CLI's???

I was wondering if anybody with this card has ever received meaningful CLI's from them.  I know that you can't request one based on what I have read.  Can anyone give me the 411??  I have had their card since this summer and my current CL is 1400 dollars.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
creditdream
Frequent Contributor

Re: Direct Rewards (Discover Network) CLI's???

Well i was thinking to apply for this card  . Smiley Surprised
So do you have any idea what was your score when you get it ??
BTW i have BK in my file since 10-2005  
is that going to hurt me ??  Smiley Sad
Thanks for your input .

Message Edited by creditdream on 12-05-2007 07:44 AM
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Experian had to be in the high 500s or low 600s when I applied.  I am not really sure, but it was in that range.
Message 3 of 5
creditdream
Frequent Contributor

i had one account with orchard bank since 5-2006 with good history payment ,and no cli untill now . Smiley Mad
anyway my score with exp 669 in  11-25-2007  with 4 inq  in this year
thanks
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I called customer service and they told me that they do not take requests for credit limit increases over the phone.  CLI's are given on a periodic basis by HSBC.  The CSR could not give me any information about when they are given and what criteria CLI's are based upon.  I don't like this at all.  It appears that the CSR's associated with the Direct Rewards card have direct connection to HSBC to inquire about CLI's for their customers.  At least that is the feeling that I got.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.