Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing CLI buttons

tag
LTomBerry
Frequent Contributor

Re: Disappearing CLI buttons

Got my BCP in August, $19.3k, pressed the luv button on day 61 in October for $25k because that's the max CL without a hassle. Shot down - they want to see some history first apparently. Luv button disappeared and has not reappeared. I wonder if it'll come back 90 days after the last try. If so I might try to bump it up $700 to $20k just so it's a nice round number.

I have not been in such a hurry to PIF every month because of the 0%/6mo intro deal. I've let a few K carry over here and there but next month when the deal expires I'll PIF. Until then I'm letting the money sit in an AmEx savings account earning a bit of interest. I hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the butt. Seriously though do CCCs dangle a 0% offer out there and then punish you if you take advantage of it?

Discover More - my button went away. I called them, got the thingy that says we need more info and we're connecting you to a rep. I said I didn't want a HP, just wanted a CLI to get my score above 800. I got a $1500 CLI (2500->4000) with a soft pull. Also got my APR down from 21.99% to 17.24% not bad for a day's work.

Starting Score: 690
Current Score: EQ 780 EX 814 TU 783
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.