Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco Gave Me Auto Luv!

tag
chaos51
Regular Contributor

Disco Gave Me Auto Luv!

Well, I'm officially stumped. Discover has denied every CLI request I've made since combining my limits last year. I don't blame them... I barely use Disco. My score on their site jumped up to 743 TU as of their last credit scorecard update, so I waited till my statement cut and asked for a CLI, which was denied, but then I logged in today and now my CL is @ $6,000 up from $3,200 five days after my statement cut. I haven't researched too much stuff with discover, but if you get auto luv, don't most people call in and try to get more? So far this year I've taken Amex SPG from $10k - $30k, Synch Amazon from $6k - $10k, and now auto luv from Disco $3.2k - $6k. Woo!

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 9.51.09 AM.png

Total Revolving Credit Limit: $306,900
Pay Over Time Limit: $85,000
Fico 8 Scores: Ex: 751, TU 751, EQ 741
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Disco Gave Me Auto Luv!

Congrats on the CLI! Perhaps they saw your updated credit report and decided to somewhat keep pace especially with your score jump.

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Lots of great news floating around regarding Discover! I hope to rub off on some of those luck from you guys. Still waiting on Discover to Discover me, Haha! I have stopped requesting a limit increase from them since December. Since I was already getting too many denials from them. Hopefully they would come around and see that I did use them quite often since acquiring the card. Someday Discover.... Someday.... 

Now you may need to smash that luv button and make sure that you collect some more that may have been left on the table!

Message 3 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Utter ChaosSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 12
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

Congrats Chaos!

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 5 of 12
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Congrats on the auto CLI!

Robot Very Happy

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the auto-love; Disco is a tough one to figure out

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol nice. Waiting for my turn.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes .Many people do double dip discover CLI. Typically though they get an auto increase and then hit the button same day .Give it a try. Its only a SP. Its worth a shot. Let us know .Good luck 

Message 9 of 12
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Someone beat me to the punch...

You dont need to call in usually to get a second helping if theres one avalible...

They Auto CLI'ed you... Now go hit the Luv button in your account login...

=)

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.