Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover 0% 12 months Offers

tag
JamP
Valued Contributor

Discover 0% 12 months Offers

Go get those 0% offers Everyone..

Just chat and ask if there are any APR offers on your account, either they will possibly offer 0% for 12 months or a perm reduction.

"The promotional rate of 0.00% will apply to new purchases starting tomorrow through 11/19/2017 and will expire on 01/11/2018." Awesome Smiley Very Happy

This was given on both my DW and my Discover IT cards.

We will be enjoying 0% over the Holidays and the next year.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Crazy Discover..

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover 0% 12 months Offers

Sweet. Thanks for the data. 

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the heads up. I called and they said I had received a perm apr reduction in July so I wouldn't be able to recieve another until January. They also said the only other offered I had were for BTs. Congrats on your success and hopefully other members will be eligible.

Message 3 of 25
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Thanks for this thread !!! I just got on chat and got 0% APR on purchase for 12 months ...

I wasnt due for anither Apr reduction until December 20, 2016 but some how had this offer available. 

Good luck to everyone 

Message 4 of 25
JamP
Valued Contributor

My bad wrong forum. Thank you for moving it.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 5 of 25
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Just logged on and got my 0% for 12 month offer.  Very timely.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems I have a fairly regular 0% purchase offer ongoing on my Discover card, interestingly enough.

In the 2 1/2 years I have had the card, I've had several 0% offers to the point that I think most of my 29 months if card ownership have had one or the other of 0% promotional purchase offers (I ask for a new offer when the old one expires). In total, I think I've had only a month or two on the card where there wasn't a 0% purchase offer.

I received my most recent 0% purchase offer back in October.

It's nice to have. Smiley Happy

This is another area where Discover makes zero sense, though - they keep giving me new 0% purchase offers when I ask after one expires, but they keep wanting a HP for CLI. Weird. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 25
trant3
Established Contributor

Received a permenant APR reduction back in July, just chatted and received 0% for 12 months, yay

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 8 of 25
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Chatted today with Discover was offered the 0% for 12 months or reduction from 16.49% to 13.49% on regular APR, since I have 2 cards now with 0% still active thru next year I accepted the lower 13.49% APR offer. Thanks for posting this, I had forgotten to contact them on this a few months ago.

Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried two times to get discover to offer that to me and I've never had any luck. Don't get me wrong discover has done right by me by taking me from 6k( my highest card at the time) to 20k so I'm not complaining but they have refused to offer met hat 0 percent on purchases. Is there a timing trick to this? 

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.