Discover 2% CB Jan 1 -- Jan. 15

tag
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor
Message 11 of 15
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Discover 2% CB Jan 1 -- Jan. 15

Nothing here, also just curious Iis gas stations not 5% this qtr on Discover? I thought Chase and Discover have gas stations on the list at the same time usually

Message 12 of 15
iloverewards
Valued Member

Mine showed up around the end of last week. I saw it when I signed onto my account at discover.com (via laptop). I've had my discover card for a few years now, but just started using the card and signing up for cashback bonuses within the last few weeks. I'm not sure if usage as anything to do with it.

Chase Sapphire Preferred | Freedom | IHG Rewards Club
Citi Dividend | Simplicity | AAdvantage
Discover It
Capital One Quicksilver
Amex Blue Cash
Barclay Arrival | NFL Extra Points
Bank of America Better Balance Rewards
US Bank Platinum Visa
Message 13 of 15
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

For Students!

I used my Discover card to earn 2% cash Back on Spring Tuition Smiley Happy

My work will reiumburse 80% of tuition as long as I make a B or better...   Also used Discover card to earn 5% cash back on books that I ordered from Amazon.com

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 14 of 15
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

For Students!

I used my Discover card to earn 2% cash Back on Spring Tuition Smiley Happy

My work will reiumburse 80% of tuition as long as I make a B or better...   Also used Discover card to earn 5% cash back on books that I ordered from Amazon.com

That would be awesome if the 2% back applied to more than your first $250 in purchases Smiley Surprised

The university I attend adds a 2.75% surcharge for paying tuition with a credit card.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.