Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover 2% cash back on up to $500 through June

tag
HiLine
Blogger

Discover 2% cash back on up to $500 through June

Just saw the promotion on my Discover account page. Took a second to sign up. Thought I'd share. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 49
48 REPLIES 48
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Discover 2% cash back on up to $500 through June

Message 2 of 49
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

It appears I'm excluded from this promotion again. This is the third promotion in a row I have been left out. I may have to just sock drawer this card...

Message 3 of 49
CredittotheMax
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, havent been using It since the first quarter. Looks like I'm gonna be using this now.

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Message 4 of 49
enharu
Super Contributor

YES!

Looks like I am included in this offer.

For those who might have missed it. It's on the right of where your balance / available credit screen is.

It's so small I missed it.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 5 of 49
MrFlower
New Contributor

Smiley Sad I jsut put ~$1,000.00 (on the 22nd)  in tires on my discover.

Also I did get the offer and my first cycle (which is going to be like 45 days) has yet to close.

Message 6 of 49
lithium78
Established Contributor

I am excluded again from this offer.  I must be using the card too much, so they have no incentive to offer me cashback specials. :-(

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 49
compassion101
Established Contributor

Just to confirm I understand it correctly, so it's $500 I spend in June and get $10 back instead of $5?Of course free money is always nice but it's really only worth $5 if this is the case. 

Or is it up to $500 back spending 25k? This seems not a likely offer, nor can I spend anywhere near 25k in a month.

Just looking to see if I understand it sorrectly, thanks

Message 8 of 49
enharu
Super Contributor

@lithium78 wrote:

I am excluded again from this offer.  I must be using the card too much, so they have no incentive to offer me cashback specials. :-(

I think it might just be luck of the draw or on a rotational basis. I just charged over 3k in the past few days and they still gave me that promo.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 9 of 49
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I got this offer this time, unfortunately Discover is still on my sh*t list and the PRG gets my luv! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.