Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover 2% cash back on up to $500 through June

tag
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover 2% cash back on up to $500 through June

No 2% promo for me. Smiley Sad

I've only had my card for 5 days so maybe I'm too new to get the promo. LOL!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 49
2011beginnings
Frequent Contributor

I got it!

Look at "more ways to earn" on the homepage and then click more promotions and it says DOUBLE cashback bonus.

I had to look around for it but its labeled double cash back.
PenFed AMEX: $5500 | AMEX BCE: $8300 | AMEX E: $5000 | BofA BBR: $5000 | Discover It: $6500 | CSP: $11500 | CF: $5500 | Citi DIVIDEND: $5700 | CITI TYP: $4600 | BofA CR: $7500 | CAP ONE Q: $3000 |

TU: 722 / EX: 763 / EQ: 735
Message 22 of 49
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@2011beginnings wrote:
I got it!

Look at "more ways to earn" on the homepage and then click more promotions and it says DOUBLE cashback bonus.

I had to look around for it but its labeled double cash back.

Did that and all I have is the Home Improvement 5%. I guess I'm not one of the cool kids since I'm a new kid on the block. LOL!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 49
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

For those of you who cannot find the offer, try accessing the campaign link directly:

https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/rewards/app/doubledays?icmpgn=DDBL_DD0053_AC_IND_More

Message 24 of 49
ElCamino
Contributor

@SwampSystems wrote:

For those of you who cannot find the offer, try accessing the campaign link directly:

https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/rewards/app/doubledays?icmpgn=DDBL_DD0053_AC_IND_More

No go for me. Smiley Sad

"Your account is ineligible for this Double promotion. On the bright side, here is another way you can earn extra rewards:

Get an unlimited 5% to 20% Cashback Bonus at over 200 top online retailers. Shop Now"

Amex BCE: $16.5k, Discover It: $5k, Chase Freedom Visa: $10k, Fidelity Amex: $7.5k, PenFed Cash Rewards Visa: $3.5k, CapOne Union Plus MC: $4.5k, Barclays Upromise MC: $5k, BoA Cash Rewards 123 MC: $1.5k
Message 25 of 49
bahbahd
Established Contributor

@b_seeker wrote:

@bahbahd wrote:

Why do you have to "sign up" for all the discover rewards? Is there some sort of crazy agreement that no one ever reads, like a huge terms and conditions, this is how we use your info, etc   just to get the % cach back rewards?

The official reason for the sign ups for IT and Freedom (Presumably Dividend as well) is to make sure you(cardholder) is aware of the rotating catergories changing each quarter.

I just wanted to make sure there was no hidden evil in the T&C or some sort of trade off that I was unaware of, like, enrolling in this reward disqualifies you XYZ other rewards programs.  I just got my discover, don't even have the card yet. So I am learning the Disco dance.

Message 26 of 49
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

Just saw the promotion on my Discover account page. Took a second to sign up. Thought I'd share. Smiley Happy

Thanks for the heads up.  I had no reason to sign in, until  I saw your post.  Just signed up for the 2%.

Message 27 of 49
RyVision
Valued Contributor

@ElCamino wrote:

@SwampSystems wrote:

No go for me. Smiley Sad

"Your account is ineligible for this Double promotion. On the bright side, here is another way you can earn extra rewards:

Get an unlimited 5% to 20% Cashback Bonus at over 200 top online retailers. Shop Now"

Same "no go" for me as well.  Smiley Indifferent

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 28 of 49
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Wonderful! Just notified my brother, thanks for the heads up!

Message 29 of 49
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

YAY! Just logged in and saw the 2% offer.... All signed Up!!! Smiley Very Happy

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 30 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.