Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover 2nd Qtr Categories Released

tag
yfan
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover 2nd Qtr Categories Released

Solid categories. Although my restaurant spending is down (I am becoming AND a quality home chef), it is still regular - once or twice a week. Movies I won't get much use out of because ... Costco!

Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome. I will rack up the cash back that quarter. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 24
UncleB
Credit Mentor

This is great news!  I reliably spend $200+ each month on fast food (outside of the GCs I buy at the grocery store) so this will be very nice for me.

When you throw in the 'double' promo... well, it doesn't get much better than that!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was hoping for Home Improvement as I am closing on a house and would have easily maxed out the category. Depending on how long it takes me to remodel the kitchen, restaurants may still be a big hit for me! Don't care about the movies.

As someone said upthread, the combination of Discover Restaurants and Chase Groceries, these two cards have me covered real well!
Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very exciting...I just got this card in January so my gas spend won't hit the 10% but I am sure the restaurant spend will. Easy $150 for doing what I would have done anyway. We have a local theatre that is also a restaurant and I can double dip there as both the ticket counter charges as a movie theatre and the restaurant part as such.

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was really hoping for restaurants for Q2 and to not match Freedom. Earning double cash will be nice!

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Was hoping for Home Improvement as I am closing on a house and would have easily maxed out the category. Depending on how long it takes me to remodel the kitchen, restaurants may still be a big hit for me! Don't care about the movies.

As someone said upthread, the combination of Discover Restaurants and Chase Groceries, these two cards have me covered real well!

Home improvement was apart of Q3 last year, so here's hoping! Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 24
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Smiley Very Happy Thanks for sharing. Still in the double promo period for me so this is great.

Agreed.

Signature needs updating
Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SunriseEarth wrote:

Looks like my Cash+ will be getting a little break.  

I hope it doesn't get nerfed soon lol

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for letting us know!
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.