Did you mean: 

Discover 5% cash back next quarter

tag
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover 5% cash back next quarter

@stormb28 wrote:
You need $25 that bad?

Does it matter? Why do you even care? I've seen people post plans that require so much more effort for less in return Smiley Surprised

Message 11 of 14
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

It's great to know that Amex inside gas station purchases count towards the 3%.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 12 of 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Lol.....

Why even do this? Do you not think Discover and any other card for that matter knows about this?? Your risking AA over something extremely petty.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 14
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

My Discover statement shows that my Gasoline station in-store purchases were categorized as Gasoline. I haven't purchased gasoline in over 15 years Smiley Wink It's still about 85 cents a gallon on a bad day, right?

I have purchased raspberry filled donuts at the gas station occasionally (half price after 4pm!). You just can't go wrong with 50 cent raspberry bismarks. And with 5% back, I can save 2.5 cents per donut! Wowsers!

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.