Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover APR Reduction

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover APR Reduction

There was 366 days last year today would be the 367th day did you app today or yesterday just wondering.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today
Message 12 of 15
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Being a Disco advocate around here and all..... 

Do you NEED another Disco?  Or are you wanting it for the double rewards?

Considering you just converted to a regular account you're probably poking the bear with this app and denial.  While Disco isn't known for AA it's possible they might start watching your account more closely with this activity.  I would back off on the Miles until you breach 10K CL with them on your current account.  This should provide sufficient experience in their eyes with monthly use and payments.  It WILL grow as you've seen from your intial $200 to $1500 limit bump.  Just hit the brakes and put it on cruise control for the time being.  There's really no need to rush it with them at this point.  Disco will look out for your best interest unlike some of the other banks around here that just issue cards and then when you're not looking pull them back or even cancel them.  

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't was planning on waiting to app but went ahead and applied anyway.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. Last year I called to lower my Apr. They offered a lower my current Apr or 0% for a year. I took the lower Apr option. I called a couple of days ago and was offered the same deal. 16ish APR or 0% for the year. Took the 0% this time. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.