Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover APR reduction!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover APR reduction!

I know $38,700 in credit is very little for a lot of people, but it is more than enough for my needs. So, I have decided to focus on apr reductions. So, I just got done with live chat with Discover and they lowered my rate from 17.74 to 15.74. Every little bit helps! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover APR reduction!

Nicely done. Mine just turned 1 year old so might try that myself.
Message 2 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sweet. This is a great goal for those of us in 1st year in DiscolandSmiley Happy. Ill take 15 over 17 anydaySmiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

No doubt.
Message 5 of 6
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Y

@Anonymous wrote:

I know $38,700 in credit is very little for a lot of people, but it is more than enough for my needs. So, I have decided to focus on apr reductions. So, I just got done with live chat with Discover and they lowered my rate from 17.74 to 15.74. Every little bit helps! 

You can try every 6months... also....dont just ask for an apr decrease... Are there any offers for my account, then go for the APR decrease.... sometimes theres another 0% offer or BT offer....May want to take a sharper temporary APR offer if you do have a balance... then go for the perm next time around

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.