Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover AU Reporting

tag
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

Discover AU Reporting

I was just researching AUs on Discover and came across a thread that someone mentioned the laws had changed (or something to that effect) and Discover no longer reports AUs. Any recent experience with that? (May be bs for all I know)

I am considering asking a family member to add me as an AU (13.5k CL 10+ years history) simply for util. Any additional current experience/advice on Discover AU reporting would be appreciated also. Thank you!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
krial
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover AU Reporting

I haven't even had my Discover IT card for a month yet, but I added my fiancee as an AU when I filled out the application and verified with Discover that she was added when our cards arrived. Discover is reporting on my credit reports already but not on hers. Whether that means they're not reporting her as an AU, or they just haven't done so yet I don't know.

Goal: 800, Current Scores: EX 735, EQ 746, TU 745
Message 2 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

My DH is an AU and it reports on all 3-it did cause a mid-cycle report but other than that- no problems
Message 3 of 5
ah12345
Contributor

my discover reports to DW as long as the AU lives in the same address it will report to all 3 agencies

Starting Score: 607 (5-3-12) EQ FICO
Current Score:671 EQ FICO (12-15-13);669 TU FICO (12-5-13); 699 (12-2-13) WALMART FICO; 695 EXP FICO (6-24-13)
Goal Score: 700+ Across The Board

Message 4 of 5
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

Great, thank you guys for the info.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.