Did you mean: 

Discover BT offers question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover BT offers question

@NRB525 wrote:

@RM21 wrote:

HMMM. I don't believe I've ever had a balance transfer option from them.

Have you checked on your Discover online account? I used to get periodic paper mailers. No more. And yet, I always have two offers on line.

Go to: Account --> Credit Options --> Balance Transfer to see if one or two are there.

The two rolling offers I always have are:

3% Fee for 0% APR 12 months

$0 Fee for 4.99% APR for 18 months

Expiring May 31, but June 1, I expect I'll see a new set.

Ditto

Message 11 of 13
Seatown1two
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the input.  I'm projecting to have 1-2k in debt leftover after my last 0% intro apr ends in Nov and trying to determine the best way to tackle it.  I suppose if there are no BT offers on my miles card I can transfer it to my newly acquired ring card. Smiley Tongue

Amex Blue Cash - 22.9k | CSR - 21.9k | Cap One Quicksilver MC - 18.5k | BofA Travel Rewards - 15k | Lowes - 15k | Citi DC - 13.2k | Discover IT Miles - 20.1k | Amazon Prime Visa - 6k | BofA BBR - 5.4k
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Seatown1two wrote:

Thanks for the input.  I'm projecting to have 1-2k in debt leftover after my last 0% intro apr ends in Nov and trying to determine the best way to tackle it.  I suppose if there are no BT offers on my miles card I can transfer it to my newly acquired ring card. Smiley Tongue

That sounds like a good plan. Please remember that you will begin incurring interest charges the day your BT post. Best of luck!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.