Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Back from Being on Hiatus

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Discover Back from Being on Hiatus

During the month of October when I received a CLI.   I didn't receive a statement or update with the CRA's for November.  The rep says if I do not use the card, I get no statement.  But I always thought they still report info to the CRA's monthly regardless if one uses the card.  Today my EX report is showing the new CL. 
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

Re: Discover Back from Being on Hiatus

@DI wrote:
During the month of October when I received a CLI.   I didn't receive a statement or update with the CRA's for November.  The rep says if I do not use the card, I get no statement.  But I always thought they still report info to the CRA's monthly regardless if one uses the card.  Today my EX report is showing the new CL. 

I haven't had a balance on my Samuel Jeweler's card since June and that is the last report date for me... I received a CLI a month or two ago and it still hasnt updated anywhere so YMMV per company  Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 5
MMart078
Regular Contributor

very cool so are you going to start using it?
Message 3 of 5
DI
Super Contributor

@MMart078 wrote:
very cool so are you going to start using it?

For each bank that gives me a CLI, I reward them back by using their card heavily during that month.  

Message 4 of 5
MMart078
Regular Contributor

oh okay!...and they you put it back in the sock drawer???
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.