Super Contributor
DI

Discover Back from Being on Hiatus

During the month of October when I received a CLI.   I didn't receive a statement or update with the CRA's for November.  The rep says if I do not use the card, I get no statement.  But I always thought they still report info to the CRA's monthly regardless if one uses the card.  Today my EX report is showing the new CL. 
Frequent Contributor
JagerBombs89

Re: Discover Back from Being on Hiatus

DI wrote:
During the month of October when I received a CLI.   I didn't receive a statement or update with the CRA's for November.  The rep says if I do not use the card, I get no statement.  But I always thought they still report info to the CRA's monthly regardless if one uses the card.  Today my EX report is showing the new CL. 

I haven't had a balance on my Samuel Jeweler's card since June and that is the last report date for me... I received a CLI a month or two ago and it still hasnt updated anywhere so YMMV per company  :smileysad:

Regular Contributor
MMart078

very cool so are you going to start using it?
Super Contributor
DI

MMart078 wrote:
very cool so are you going to start using it?

For each bank that gives me a CLI, I reward them back by using their card heavily during that month.  

Regular Contributor
MMart078

oh okay!...and they you put it back in the sock drawer???

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}