Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Business Card

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Discover Business Card

Pretty new 2 tone Green "Charter Member" Business Cards arrived today!!!
Our foot is in the door now!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Discover Business Card

Congrats. What were your scores when you applied for it? Is it instant or manual processing? What are the terms for the card. What is Charter Member Card? Is it a new card?
Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

The Discover business card has been out for less than a year so I guess they consider it charter.
They declined the original application, scores around 720. Did review and they said because of debt they would not offer anymore credit line than what was on personal card.  So we took $2200 from personal card and opened the business card.

13.99% apr which is there best
0% for balance transfers for a year, which I'm not using since the limit is so low.

I took the card even without new credit line because I figure if I treat it right, even if they won't manual give more, the computer will probably give 10-15% if I pay it off each month.

I just wanted to get in the door!!
Message 3 of 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I see. I have applied couple of times for Discover Biz and I did not get it. I have 4 major biz cards so I really dont need discover biz any more.

I might have to do the same thing for my BOA Card and see if they can convert my persona card to Biz card. I have no luck dealing with BOA.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.