Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Discover Business Card

Pretty new 2 tone Green "Charter Member" Business Cards arrived today!!!
Our foot is in the door now!
Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Super Contributor
concorduser

Re: Discover Business Card

Congrats. What were your scores when you applied for it? Is it instant or manual processing? What are the terms for the card. What is Charter Member Card? Is it a new card?
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

The Discover business card has been out for less than a year so I guess they consider it charter.
They declined the original application, scores around 720. Did review and they said because of debt they would not offer anymore credit line than what was on personal card.  So we took $2200 from personal card and opened the business card.

13.99% apr which is there best
0% for balance transfers for a year, which I'm not using since the limit is so low.

I took the card even without new credit line because I figure if I treat it right, even if they won't manual give more, the computer will probably give 10-15% if I pay it off each month.

I just wanted to get in the door!!
Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Super Contributor
concorduser

I see. I have applied couple of times for Discover Biz and I did not get it. I have 4 major biz cards so I really dont need discover biz any more.

I might have to do the same thing for my BOA Card and see if they can convert my persona card to Biz card. I have no luck dealing with BOA.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}