Established Contributor
Luscher

Re: Discover CLI - DENIED for $500

I just got an increase from 1500 to 3000 from discover. i had to call and had to hard pull. Ive had discover for 2.5 years and a 740 credit score. it was my only card at the time of increase. no late payments and paid in full every month
Frequent Contributor
xgac12x

Re: Discover CLI - DENIED for $500

Ah Okay. Its not life threatening if I dont get the increase, I just figured it would be nice to see the increase on my credit. I think I might wait about 6 months when I apply for new cards (Probably Capital One Student or AMEX BCE and Chase Freedom) and see if I can get an increase with Discover. And I will probably get rid of my Secured Capital One.  

Chase Freedom 7.5k | Fidelity AMEX 5k | Sallie Mae World MC 2.4k | Discover 3.5k | Quicksilver 1k | Best Buy .6k | Kohl's .3k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+