Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI What bureau?

tag
MrCredit
Established Contributor

Discover CLI What bureau?

Does anyone here know what bureau Discover pulls for CLI I am on the East Coast. Same for HSBC?

I have a 710 now on EQ and a 798 Auto enhanced.... Anybody that pulls EQ would be helpful to know... Thanks.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Discover CLI What bureau?

Discover almost always pulls EX or TU, not sure about HSBC though.
Message 2 of 10
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Discover EX/TU

HSBC  EQ

I am in NJ

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 3 of 10
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@MrCredit wrote:

Does anyone here know what bureau Discover pulls for CLI I am on the East Coast. Same for HSBC?

I have a 710 now on EQ and a 798 Auto enhanced.... Anybody that pulls EQ would be helpful to know... Thanks.

in my case they pulled all three but they said that was because when they pulled the EX they wanted to confirm the information so they pulled TU and since the information was slightly different they pulled the EQ but then ultimately they told me that since they are all different, we can't decide which one to go with and declined me, that was such crap since I got the dings for the pulls but nothing to show for it, I was pissed.

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 4 of 10
MrCredit
Established Contributor

that sucks! I think that it should not be the consumers responsibility to make sure the info is right either! Its such crap what we have to do, these companies are reporting info on us and it effects our everyday lives just about and we have to be at their mercy. I HATE THE CRAS!

@Guardian wrote:

@MrCredit wrote:

in my case they pulled all three but they said that was because when they pulled the EX they wanted to confirm the information so they pulled TU and since the information was slightly different they pulled the EQ but then ultimately they told me that since they are all different, we can't decide which one to go with and declined me, that was such crap since I got the dings for the pulls but nothing to show for it, I was pissed.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

My take

Discover always/just recently pulls/pulled Experian for me in Texas.  I hope that helps!

TheTaxMan

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My take

They have softed on EX and TU. I don't see any on EQ.

Message 7 of 10
sl
Established Contributor

Re: My take

They pulled Ex. when I applied.
Message 8 of 10
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

They pulled TU for me in Virginia.
Here we go again...
Message 9 of 10
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

There is a website, Lowermybills.com. It is owned by EX.

I went through their link, and had one pull on EX and instant approval. I got a great CL, and I am very happy with the card.

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.