Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI just appeared

tag
Bay_Area_Joe
Frequent Contributor

Discover CLI just appeared

So, a few weeks ago i called and spoke to discover about an increase.  Gave all the info and was told they needed HP.  I said thank you, but no thank you.

I then got a letter in mail a week after saying I was eligible for 2k, I called in on Sat and spoke to agent for at least 15mins...  He said he could give me 2k with soft pull, I said good, kept speaking with agent about all kinds of personal stuff, he asked if there was anything he could do before we finished the call, I said well, another 1k would be nice, he said ok.

I was in shock....  got 3k increase with SP.

I log into account today and for the first time ever, the CLI button is on main page.

Do I dare click it ? ?  This button has never ever been on my main log in page.

About 600k in Credit Lines
CSP 29.9k, Citi DP 58.5k, Chase Sams MC 20k, Amex Hilton Surpass 35.6k, Hawaii Air 26k, Discover More 56k, Chase SWA 3.5k, WF PLOC 30k, B of A Visa 63.3k, Wells Plat Visa 8.3k, RC Willey 5k, Pen Fed Visa 50k, Pen Fed PLOC 25k, Lowes 25k, CSR 28.8k
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Juan123
Established Contributor

Re: Discover CLI just appeared

My stupid discover CLI button always says to call the 1800 #... so discover CLI can shove it >_< lol

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Long way to go ^_^
Message 2 of 16
westo12
Established Contributor

I say click it lol.  

Chap7 discharge 07/2015
Fico 5/1/19: TR:650(73% util)
Cap1(Plat+QS) 3500+4500/Merrick 1600/Express 4100/Overstock 4900.
Message 3 of 16
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the SP CLI! I would be afraid clicking the online CLI would result in a HP though.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 16
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 16
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

I received after like that months ago, called in and it was no go.

Nice thing you got it. Util GRATS
Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 6 of 16
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

It also appeared for me right after receiving an increase. I went through with it just to see what would happen and it was declined. No hard pull though.

Message 7 of 16
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Well if you click the button...it'll probably deny you. The system knows they just gave you an increase. Lol.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 8 of 16
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

Well if you click the button...it'll probably deny you. The system knows they just gave you an increase. Lol.

Well it actually let me fill out the form and told me I would receive a response within seven days. When the letter came it made no mention of just getting an increase being the reason, only new accounts or some nonsene. I found that rather strange.

Message 9 of 16
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

Well it actually let me fill out the form and told me I would receive a response within seven days. When the letter came it made no mention of just getting an increase being the reason, only new accounts or some nonsene. I found that rather strange.

It sounds like they HP'd you. Have you checked your reports since the request?

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.