Valued Contributor
Rhaeny

Discover CLI maybe???

Sooooo I just pulled a TU full report (had a dispute in and got the results), and I see that Discover has done an sp today and I've only had the card 4 months.

I pay in full each month....so far anywhere between 400 and 800 depending on my spending habits.

Hmmm....maybe there's a CLI coming soon in my future.  They gave me such a tiny limit of $1K when I have other CL's at $5K.

Well I'm crossing my fingers....statement cuts on the 12th!!!!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Valued Contributor
lg8302ch

Re: Discover CLI maybe???

Hi Rhaeny
All the best luck for CLI...Discover CAN grant nice CL if they want. A member just got 17,5k as starting limit :smileyhappy:
I am in a similar situation but got 2,5k where Citi gave me 17k. I am also hoping to get to 5k but only with a SP. Discover is SP ing me every month it looks and soon they will see the 17k. Curious to see in June if they try to compete or ignore...ha..ha...life goes on w/o Discover CLI
FICO® EQ 800 (as of today) - TU 778 (10/28) * Fako EX 803 (11/02 - CS) * last app 06/01/14 * INQ last 2 yrs TU: 5, EX: 7, EQ: 7

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!..................................................................* Silver Spade Garden Club member *

Valued Contributor
Rhaeny

lg8302ch wrote:
Hi Rhaeny
All the best luck for CLI...Discover CAN grant nice CL if they want. A member just got 17,5k as starting limit :smileyhappy:
I am in a similar situation but got 2,5k where Citi gave me 17k. I am also hoping to get to 5k but only with a SP. Discover is SP ing me every month it looks and soon they will see the 17k. Curious to see in June if they try to compete or ignore...ha..ha...life goes on w/o Discover CLI

True that!!

I am not going to lose any sleep over it if they don't give me one but it would be nice.  Since I PC'd my barclays over to a rewards and just got my Chase Freedom I don't feel the need to use them.  I was excited to get them to add to my collection, but with such a low limit it prevents me from using it to the fullest without suffering some time of utilizaiton penalty.  I'm not one to make multiple payments monthly but since they came in so low I might have to SD now.  

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Im hoping they cli me too after this next statement!!!:-
Good luck!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}