Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI recon? Is it possible??

tag
salek10
Regular Contributor

Discover CLI recon? Is it possible??

I tried the automated Discover CLI... somehow i got hit with an HP on my TU... I was denied the CLI

since I already took the hit i wanted to recon... Is it possible to recon a CLI with discover without any additional HP??

THanks in advance!!!

My Wallet: BofACashRewards $12,500 || Amex EveryDay $12,000 || CSP $6,000 || Fidelity Amex $5,000 || Citi Double Cash $4,400 || Chase Freedom $4,000 || Chase Slate $3,000 || Discover it $3,000 || BofABetterBalance $2,900 || AmexCosto: $2,200 || ExpressStore Card 1,400

FICO Transunion: 730
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ILBrian
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover CLI recon? Is it possible??

Yes just call in and ask to talk to a credit analyst about the recon. I reconned in the past they asked me what i expected to run through the card and did give me a partial increase

Wallet: Discover IT, Discover Gas, Citi Professional (6.74% apr), Chase Freedom, Cap1 Quciksilver, Élan Financial Rewards, BOA Amex, Walmart, CareCredit, Paypal Smart Connect, Kohls, HSBC Cash or Fly, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Amex Zync, Amex Blue Cash Preferred, USAA Plat Rewards, Chase Ink, NFCU Plat
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.