Reply
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Discover CLI's

Has anyone gotten a CLI with util. around 30%? I'm pproaching the 6 month mark.

 

I'll have 3 cards with balances. None maxed.




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Moderator Emeritus
webhopper
Posts: 7,225
Registered: ‎09-16-2011
0

Re: Discover CLI's

They have denied my most recent CLIs... no luv at all from them :smileysad:

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Discover CLI's


webhopper wrote:
They have denied my most recent CLIs... no luv at all from them :smileysad:

I'm hoping for a nice increase with them, my 9K PSECU card is reporting but has a 5K balance :smileysad:

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Moderator Emeritus
webhopper
Posts: 7,225
Registered: ‎09-16-2011
0

Re: Discover CLI's

Awe. They pulled my tu report and denied my CLi because of some lates from 2006. Maybe I will get love next year

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
SpiceIslander
Posts: 348
Registered: ‎02-01-2010
0

Re: Discover CLI's

I got one last month with >50% util that was spread among 3 credit cards and a line of credit. I was also hoping to ge a CLI at the 6 month mark but that didn't happen. I called in and the rep asked how much increase I wanted and I told her 2,000.00. It was approved w/o a hard pull. Initial CL was 1,000.00.

 

Good luck!

Meg.

FICO: 04/2014 - TU 765 | EQ ??? | EX 768

Barclays / Sallie Mae World MC 13000 | Lowes 10,000 | LOC 9300 | FNBO 8900 | Amex BCP 7200 | BOA Platinum+ 6000 | Amex SPG 5700 | Citi Simplicity 5200 | Chase CSP 5000 | Achieva CU 4000 | Discover 4000 | Sam's Club 3000 | Sears 900
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Discover CLI's


SpiceIslander wrote:

I got one last month with >50% util that was spread among 3 credit cards and a line of credit. I was also hoping to ge a CLI at the 6 month mark but that didn't happen. I called in and the rep asked how much increase I wanted and I told her 2,000.00. It was approved w/o a hard pull. Initial CL was 1,000.00.

 

Good luck!


I really dont want the HP. Hopefully they can SP.

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Regular Contributor
SpiceIslander
Posts: 348
Registered: ‎02-01-2010
0

Re: Discover CLI's


LS2982 wrote:

SpiceIslander wrote:

I got one last month with >50% util that was spread among 3 credit cards and a line of credit. I was also hoping to ge a CLI at the 6 month mark but that didn't happen. I called in and the rep asked how much increase I wanted and I told her 2,000.00. It was approved w/o a hard pull. Initial CL was 1,000.00.

 

Good luck!


I really dont want the HP. Hopefully they can SP.

 


The rep told me to let her know how much increase to enter into their system. If their system approved, it would be a soft pull. If however, the system denied it, she could do a hard pull with my permission.

Meg.

FICO: 04/2014 - TU 765 | EQ ??? | EX 768

Barclays / Sallie Mae World MC 13000 | Lowes 10,000 | LOC 9300 | FNBO 8900 | Amex BCP 7200 | BOA Platinum+ 6000 | Amex SPG 5700 | Citi Simplicity 5200 | Chase CSP 5000 | Achieva CU 4000 | Discover 4000 | Sam's Club 3000 | Sears 900
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Discover CLI's


SpiceIslander wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

SpiceIslander wrote:

I got one last month with >50% util that was spread among 3 credit cards and a line of credit. I was also hoping to ge a CLI at the 6 month mark but that didn't happen. I called in and the rep asked how much increase I wanted and I told her 2,000.00. It was approved w/o a hard pull. Initial CL was 1,000.00.

 

Good luck!


I really dont want the HP. Hopefully they can SP.

 


The rep told me to let her know how much increase to enter into their system. If their system approved, it would be a soft pull. If however, the system denied it, she could do a hard pull with my permission.


Gotcha, i'd like 1-2K. I'd be happy with 2K.

 

Hoping they see my 9K limit and other bankcards around 2K and give me something in that range.

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Established Contributor
flowfaster
Posts: 787
Registered: ‎08-30-2011
0

Re: Discover CLI's

I have had 2 CLI and both have been soft pulls.  The first one was at 6 months for $500 and the next one was for $3000 at the 1 year mark.  So Discover can give some pretty nice soft CLIs.

 

Now for speculation.  Everyone (without serious baddies) seems to get the $500 at the 6 month mark if you request it.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Discover CLI's


flowfaster wrote:

I have had 2 CLI and both have been soft pulls.  The first one was at 6 months for $500 and the next one was for $3000 at the 1 year mark.  So Discover can give some pretty nice soft CLIs.

 

Now for speculation.  Everyone (without serious baddies) seems to get the $500 at the 6 month mark if you request it.


So should I let it go past 6 months and see if I get an auto?

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}