Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI weird question?

tag
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

Discover CLI weird question?

So this is on my account when I go to it..and I checked on Grams Discover More account and it is there too..?

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
NRB525
Super Contributor

Re: Discover CLI weird question?

What's the wierd question?

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 2 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's the screen for a CLI request. Nothing strange about it.
Message 3 of 30
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

I mean the assets question. I have had Discover for two years and I have never seen that question.

Message 4 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is new... Wasn't there two weeks ago...
Message 5 of 30
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

I assumed you all would spot it..lol..And like I said it is on my Grandmas Discover More as well..

Message 6 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll check mine on Monday after the statement cut.
Message 7 of 30
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Might be something to do with the CARD act rollout phase in or something along those lines.

AMEX asks the same info if you dig into your profile a bit deeper than just a CLI form.  

I tried to just tab past it and got a prompt to enter an amount or $0..... Interesting.... Thinking this will probably be used for marketing at some point... I guess we'll see as people push the button and add the info.

10-1-2016 2-02-14 AM.png

Message 8 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

On the paper Discover applications, there's a disclaimer that you have to have an annual income greater than 10k to qualify for one of their cards. I'd be careful with playing with that.
Message 9 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really dumb question, but since I'm under 21, would I be able to put my parents investment accounts that I have access to? I don't have joint ownership, they're under their names, but they set it up so that my bank account is linked to it, so whenever I need to withdraw money its just an ACH payment from their Ameriprise account to my checking account. The wording was really vague, so I didn't want to risk putting down a 6-figure asset value and having them be like "uhhhh you're 18 how do you have that", but at the same time I didn't want to not have accurate information.

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.