Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI

tag
notyou
Valued Member

Discover CLI

Weird... Got what I thought might be a phishing scam call today. Said to call discover about their corespondence with me. Umm, I didn't didn't have any! I asked for a CLI a month ago but was shot down via the phone. So, after the call I called the customer service number and the lady said they didn't call. I was a little spooked. 3 hours later another call. This time from a live agent. I refused any personal info and asked to call back. She said yes, by all means call the number on the back of your card and ask for accounts review. I did and they said they'd like to increase my CL :-) 2k CLI from them today! SAWHEET!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
xlr8d
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover CLI

What was your CL before the CLI?

Starting Score: EQ 515 TU 490 EXfaco 510
Current Score: EQ 660 TU 665 EXplus 661
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@notyou wrote:

Weird... Got what I thought might be a phishing scam call today. Said to call discover about their corespondence with me. Umm, I didn't didn't have any! I asked for a CLI a month ago but was shot down via the phone. So, after the call I called the customer service number and the lady said they didn't call. I was a little spooked. 3 hours later another call. This time from a live agent. I refused any personal info and asked to call back. She said yes, by all means call the number on the back of your card and ask for accounts review. I did and they said they'd like to increase my CL :-) 2k CLI from them today! SAWHEET!

Very nice!!! Congrats!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 4
notyou
Valued Member

My initial CL was 3k. I carried a balance for the past 6 mo or so because it was 0%. I PIF'd the card a week or so ago.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.