Regular Contributor
ccb2115

Discover CLI !!!

After this amazing week of great news (Amex BCE & SPG approvals), I decided to go ahead and request a CLI on my Discover Card. I was a little discouraged because I had tried the automated line last week and they declined me for a 2k increase. Also I have been reading about how conservative Discover is, so I almost decided against calling in. However, I assumed my decline was from a soft pulled report when my util was 89%. So I called the Recon number and they were able to direct me to the correct department.

He asked me a couple of questions, and then asked if I would be ok with a HP (which I was prepared for). I said yes, and he came back and said I was approved! CL is now 5k! I wonder if I could have gotten more, but whatever. 

My Wallet: Amex PRG, Amex ZYNC, Amex BCE: 1k, Barclays iTunes: 1.2k, Discover IT: 5k, Citi Diamond: 1.8k, Capital One Secured: 600
Regular Contributor
asteroidblues86

Re: Discover CLI !!!

Congrats! Thats a nice limit from conservative Discover.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+