tag
android01
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover CLI

@LS2982 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

Donn't envy me LS.  I'm old and have lots of history behind me , and that's all that it is.  Nothing special more than time and a few good descsions that I didn't know I was making at the time.  Smiley Happy 

I wasn't talking about the credit..................your drinking and i'm not right now!!! Smiley Mad

I am having a few cocktails. and so far it's netted my $50,000 in additional credit so I won't complain.  Maybe tomorrow when I see my scores, but I'm reveling at the moment.  

"I don't always drink liquor, but when I do, it usually ends up with HP's and denials" Smiley Very Happy

Stay thirsty my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm drinfkng Belvider VT;s right now. I'm probably done for the night and dont want to push my luck.......Smiley Happy,  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 21 of 28
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@android01 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

Donn't envy me LS.  I'm old and have lots of history behind me , and that's all that it is.  Nothing special more than time and a few good descsions that I didn't know I was making at the time.  Smiley Happy 

I wasn't talking about the credit..................your drinking and i'm not right now!!! Smiley Mad

I am having a few cocktails. and so far it's netted my $50,000 in additional credit so I won't complain.  Maybe tomorrow when I see my scores, but I'm reveling at the moment.  

"I don't always drink liquor, but when I do, it usually ends up with HP's and denials" Smiley Very Happy

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm drinfkng Belvider VT;s right now. I'm probably done for the night and dont want to push my luck.......Smiley Happy,  

That is evident my friend Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 22 of 28
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

Congrats!! 25k cl damn!
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 23 of 28
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

That is evident my friend Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy LOVE IT hahaha

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 24 of 28
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Nice CLI.  Discover told me no...   Smiley Sad

But one day they will say yes.  The good news is I am refinancing my mortgage.  Hopefully it will help the debt situation enough to make the CC's happy.

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 25 of 28
RyVision
Valued Contributor

And here I was so giddy (ok, maybe not  "giddy"...), more like satisfied, that my request in August for an increase from 6500 to 10,000 (that orignally resulted in a denial) ended up with them calling me to offer me a CLI to 8500. 

Of course I only got the Disco More in Dec of 2011 with the 6500, but I was told (by them) to call after 6 months for a CLI, so I did, no HP that I've seen yet for the 2000 increase.   Really liking Discover, kind of sorry I didn't say yes to them 25 YEARS AGO myself!  Smiley LOL

Huge Congrats Android, obviously you've more than earned it  Smiley Happy

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 26 of 28
RyVision
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

For the record, since I was offered Discover back when Android got his,  that guy in the pic looks old enough to be my dad LS  Smiley LOL   (Maybe Androids too?)

Also, I never drink and App (I know you remember that joke some time ago LOL), course, I almost never drink......  

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 27 of 28
A_Madel
Contributor

Smiley Very Happy

You all are hilarious! Love this board. I can always count on some good entertainment 

Current: EQ 791 / TU 788 / EX 752 FICO's (MyFico, Oct 2012)

*** NFCU Plat | USAA CR Amex | PenFed TR Amex | BOA Gold | JP Morgan Select | Amex BCP | Amex PRG | USAA Plat ***
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.