Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI?

tag
ayles
Established Contributor

Re: Discover CLI?

@YahComb wrote:

my first discover cli, i tried after the 7th statement, couldn't get a cent increase without a hp for the life of me.They were my lowest CL with 1K. i got up to 3.5K

6 months later i was softed to 4K over the phone, and this past week 10 months later softed twice to 7.5K online and 9K

Those are nice increases.  So you're saying after your 7th statement you allowed the hp and they upped you to 3.5 and the rest were soft pulls?

If you don't mind me asking what was your income and credit like at the time of the hp increase.

She didn't even ask me for an hp lol but that's because I had told her from the getgo that I was gardening and did not want an hp haha

Current scores: myFICO: 670/TU(Wal): 664/TU(Dis): 659 (Goal: 700)
Last app: 1/3/2014; (Prayerfully!) gardening until: 7/3/2014

~I'm living for an audience of One!
Message 11 of 19
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@ayles wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@ayles wrote:

@YahComb wrote:

you can try calling them(it's automated, but if it tells you they need more info, you'll get an analyst and probably need to do a hard pull) or using the secure messages.

Thank you!

I chatted with someone online.  She said that sometimes that option to increase online isn't available but you can always do it online or on the phone.  She put in a request for a cli without a hp but said it was not approved and I would be getting a letter why.

Oh well, will try again at some point in the future...

Sorry about that Smiley Sad your in the same boat with me Smiley Frustrated

lol oh well I'll take the denial in that case then Smiley Wink Wouldn't want you to be all alone in the Discover-doesn't-love-me club lol Smiley Happy

That is 1 club i want me and you both out of  Smiley Frustrated

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 12 of 19
Lin55
Frequent Contributor

@ayles wrote:

@YahComb wrote:

my first discover cli, i tried after the 7th statement, couldn't get a cent increase without a hp for the life of me.They were my lowest CL with 1K. i got up to 3.5K

6 months later i was softed to 4K over the phone, and this past week 10 months later softed twice to 7.5K online and 9K

Those are nice increases.  So you're saying after your 7th statement you allowed the hp and they upped you to 3.5 and the rest were soft pulls?

If you don't mind me asking what was your income and credit like at the time of the hp increase.

She didn't even ask me for an hp lol but that's because I had told her from the getgo that I was gardening and did not want an hp haha

DId you literally say "I am gardening"? LoL.

Message 13 of 19
Uppingmyscore
Established Contributor

LMBO @ Ayles!!! Too funny Smiley Happy

My Wallet: Amex Express BCE $27,000, Amex Express Blue Sky $6,000, Delta SkyMiles $10,000, Discover $14,000, Chase Freedom $23,500, Capital One $8,000, SAMS $10,000, and LOWES $10,000
Message 14 of 19
ayles
Established Contributor

@Lin55 wrote:

@ayles wrote:

@YahComb wrote:

DId you literally say "I am gardening"? LoL.

Yes I did and proud of it!!!! hehehehehehe Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 19
ayles
Established Contributor

@Uppingmyscore wrote:

@LMBO @ Ayles!!! Too funny Smiley Happy

hahahahah whaaaaaat? OSmiley Happy

PS I tell everyone in the credit world I'm gardening and letting my hps age and accounts grow.  It always amuses me that they have no clue what I'm talking about lol

Message 16 of 19
YahComb
Established Contributor

I reported i think 33K at that time. Same number 6 months later, right before my raise.

very low housing/rent payment at 400.

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 17 of 19
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@ayles wrote:

I have had Discover since November of last year.  My third statement was cut Feb 17th.  I've always paid majority in full with a small balance reporting.  There stil is no cli button next to my available credit just that link from account options and after clicking that I just get that message of how my credit limit increase cannot be processed online at this time so I can't even ask for one.

Most people I've seen on the board start seeing a button around their third statement.  Does anyone have experiences otherwise?  When can I expect this to show up lol. 

I've never had a CLI button next to my available balance either. However, I did get some auto luv after my 4th statement so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya, Ayles. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 19
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@Wade64 wrote:

@ayles wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@ayles wrote:

@YahComb wrote:

you can try calling them(it's automated, but if it tells you they need more info, you'll get an analyst and probably need to do a hard pull) or using the secure messages.

Thank you!

I chatted with someone online.  She said that sometimes that option to increase online isn't available but you can always do it online or on the phone.  She put in a request for a cli without a hp but said it was not approved and I would be getting a letter why.

Oh well, will try again at some point in the future...

Sorry about that Smiley Sad your in the same boat with me Smiley Frustrated

lol oh well I'll take the denial in that case then Smiley Wink Wouldn't want you to be all alone in the Discover-doesn't-love-me club lol Smiley Happy

That is 1 club i want me and you both out of  Smiley Frustrated

ayles my dear friend !!! Discover just kicked me out of the boat and gave me a 4500 sp cli Smiley Happy  I will be pulling for you and wishing you good luck. Hang in there and don't give up. I have asked them every month for the last 6 months and it paid off this time

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.