Regular Contributor
RABQUE

Discover CLI

I received my Discover Card in August of 2009 with a $1500 limit…..I charged about $1000 when I initially received the card…..I recently paid the card in full……Fast forward two weeks….I receive a letter in the mail from Discover stating that they automatically raised my limit to $1800 and they will continue to monitor my account for more increases in the future!....

I know its only $300 but it was a really unexpected nice surprise!!....

Super Contributor
DI

Re: Discover CLI

Felicitations!
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Re: Discover CLI

RABQUE wrote:

I received my Discover Card in August of 2009 with a $1500 limit…..I charged about $1000 when I initially received the card…..I recently paid the card in full……Fast forward two weeks….I receive a letter in the mail from Discover stating that they automatically raised my limit to $1800 and they will continue to monitor my account for more increases in the future!....

I know its only $300 but it was a really unexpected nice surprise!!....

Congratulatons. That's a 20% increase, which is about on par with the norm for a Discover CLI. They normally run 20% to 25%.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+