Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI?

tag
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover CLI?

Smiley Very Happy DO NOT TOUCH!!!! That's me for 6 months. Im staying clear for the year. I'm on Barclays watch list probation. lol

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 11 of 23
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Brian_Trying_700 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy DO NOT TOUCH!!!! That's me for 6 months. Im staying clear for the year. I'm on Barclays watch list probation. lol

Believe me, If they don't do AA on me, your in the clear  Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 23
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

The Discover luv button will try for an increase with a soft. It will tell you if they need additional information, you must agree to a hard pull.
Message 13 of 23
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:
The Discover luv button will try for an increase with a soft. It will tell you if they need additional information, you must agree to a hard pull.

Does it go away after you hit it? How long afterwards if you get denied?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 14 of 23
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I was told that all CLI's at $10k+ are always HP. There's no way around it. If anyone here has success, please post so I can call back.

Message 15 of 23
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Tried clicking the luv button last week, but got the "cannot process at this time, please call 800 discover"...However, I logged in the next day and noticed that they had give me an auto cli of $300...second auto cli in 6 months, both were $300 each...I have the card 6 months.

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 16 of 23
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

The luv button has not disappeared since I've hit it. It did disappear a few months ago, but I remember it disappeared for a lot of people here on this forum.
Message 17 of 23
h4ldol
Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

I was told that all CLI's at $10k+ are always HP. There's no way around it. If anyone here has success, please post so I can call back.

Went from $12,600 to $20,000 with a HP and income verification (they called my work HR).  As long as you don't have any issues I would call and go for the CLI.

Message 18 of 23
dharalex
Established Contributor

I recently got a cli of $2000 with only a soft pull. I've never had the luv button, and my acct was opened in 2006. I always have to do a search. It usually says "can't process at this time." This time, I asked for $2000, and it immediately said, "congratulations!" it also said if I wanted more, it would be a HP. I declined and took my $2K happily!

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 19 of 23
xlr8d
Frequent Contributor

I called in yesterday and asked for a CLI. She asked a few questions and then said there was nothing she could do ATM. I sent them a secured msg after cause I'm worried they did a hard pull without asking. Oh well I will post back when I get a reply, maybe I will SD my card for a few months

Starting Score: EQ 515 TU 490 EXfaco 510
Current Score: EQ 660 TU 665 EXplus 661
Goal Score: 700

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.