Reply
Valued Contributor
android01
Posts: 1,206
Registered: ‎09-22-2009

Discover CLI

Thought I'd give it a shot.  Was at $15,000 since 1986, Took a hard pull on TU and upped it to $25,000.  Worht it to me ! :smileyhappy:  

EQ FICO - EQ08 - 850 - 6/17/14
TU FICO - TU08 - 850 - 6/17/14
EX FICO - EX08 - 850 - 6/17/14
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011

Re: Discover CLI


android01 wrote:

Thought I'd give it a shot.  Was at $15,000 since 1986, Took a hard pull on TU and upped it to $25,000.  Worht it to me ! :smileyhappy:  


CONGRATS!!!

 

SO SO jealous....................:smileyvery-happy:

 

Was a cocktail involved in this one?? :smileyvery-happy:

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Valued Contributor
android01
Posts: 1,206
Registered: ‎09-22-2009

Re: Discover CLI


LS2982 wrote:

android01 wrote:

Thought I'd give it a shot.  Was at $15,000 since 1986, Took a hard pull on TU and upped it to $25,000.  Worht it to me ! :smileyhappy:  


CONGRATS!!!

 

SO SO jealous....................:smileyvery-happy:

 

Was a cocktail involved in this one?? :smileyvery-happy:

 


Yep.  It's Saturday night after all.  i'll take the extra 10 K though.  

EQ FICO - EQ08 - 850 - 6/17/14
TU FICO - TU08 - 850 - 6/17/14
EX FICO - EX08 - 850 - 6/17/14
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011

Re: Discover CLI


android01 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

android01 wrote:

Thought I'd give it a shot.  Was at $15,000 since 1986, Took a hard pull on TU and upped it to $25,000.  Worht it to me ! :smileyhappy:  


CONGRATS!!!

 

SO SO jealous....................:smileyvery-happy:

 

Was a cocktail involved in this one?? :smileyvery-happy:

 


Yep.  It's Saturday night after all.  i'll take the extra 10 K though.  


Your gonna have to put in your sig:

 

Blame it on the al al al al al alcohol!!!! :smileyvery-happy: (Jamie Foxx)




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Valued Contributor
mxp114
Posts: 1,356
Registered: ‎09-01-2011

Re: Discover CLI

Did you have to submit documentation to verify income? Congrats.

Established Contributor
migliogiorni
Posts: 657
Registered: ‎06-27-2012

Re: Discover CLI

Very nice cli, some day I'll reach that 25k limit I hope.

 

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011

Re: Discover CLI


migliogiorni wrote:

Very nice cli, some day I'll reach that 25k limit I hope.

 


I'm hoping someday I get out of 1K.......:smileyvery-happy:

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Valued Contributor
android01
Posts: 1,206
Registered: ‎09-22-2009

Re: Discover CLI

[ Edited ]

Nope , no documentation to veryify income since I was one of the original members  for Discover, which started in 1986, So, I have twentty five years of history with them, which must count for something.  They even sent me a special 25 th anniversay card.  

EQ FICO - EQ08 - 850 - 6/17/14
TU FICO - TU08 - 850 - 6/17/14
EX FICO - EX08 - 850 - 6/17/14
Valued Member
afjock21
Posts: 138
Registered: ‎09-26-2012

Re: Discover CLI


android01 wrote:

Thought I'd give it a shot.  Was at $15,000 since 1986, Took a hard pull on TU and upped it to $25,000.  Worht it to me ! :smileyhappy:  


My heart just gave out for a quick split second.. now pounding..... okay almost normal again..

 

MAN! Need some kind of disclaimer for this kind of BIG DOG STATUS posts before I CLICK! Congratulations!!!

Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011

Re: Discover CLI


android01 wrote:

Nope , no documentation to veryify income since I was one of the original members  for Discover, which started in 1986, So, I have twentty five years of history with them, which must count for something.  They even sent me a special 25 th anniversay card.  


I envy you......... :smileytongue:

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+