cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI

Established Contributor

Discover CLI

HP or SP?

 

It doesn't give me a "Call us" message any more. But it does give me this...

 


Requesting an increase to your credit line is easy. Tell us the amount you would like your credit line to increase by and provide some of your employment and financial information to help us with our decision.  This request may also require us to pull a credit bureau report, which may affect your credit score.  Most decisions are immediate, however it may take up to two business days.

 


 

 

But it also says this. 

 


Enter the amount by which you would like to increase your credit line. Your cash line may be increased proportionally. This request will not affect your credit score.


 


I'm confused here... 



Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
10 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover CLI

Sp for instant approval, hp if not.
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover CLI

I.e you can still req a cli if no instant approv but then it will be a hp.
Established Contributor

Re: Discover CLI


Involver wrote:
I.e you can still req a cli if no instant approv but then it will be a hp.

So you're able to decline HP if it's not an instant approval? 

 

Any sort of 3X CLI etc with Discover? Not sure what to put... lol 



Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover CLI

Yes you can decline the hp. Request what you feel is warranted but afaik there is no tried and true cli like amex
Super Contributor

Re: Discover CLI


H4LO wrote:

Involver wrote:
I.e you can still req a cli if no instant approv but then it will be a hp.

So you're able to decline HP if it's not an instant approval? Yes 

 

Any sort of 3X CLI etc with Discover? Not sure what to put... lol You can try but this is when the system will ask for a HP ....depends on what you ask for .


500-1500 or 5k-15k

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Established Contributor

Re: Discover CLI

We're sorry. You already have a credit line increase request in progress.

We are unable to process another request until your current one is complete.

 

Smiley Frustrated

 

What's this nonsense? 



Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Super Contributor

Re: Discover CLI


H4LO wrote:

We're sorry. You already have a credit line increase request in progress.

We are unable to process another request until your current one is complete.

 

Smiley Frustrated

 

What's this nonsense? 


Call and cancel ASAP

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Established Contributor

Re: Discover CLI


myjourney wrote:

H4LO wrote:

We're sorry. You already have a credit line increase request in progress.

We are unable to process another request until your current one is complete.

 

Smiley Frustrated

 

What's this nonsense? 


Call and cancel ASAP


I called in. CS rep said there was no record and could be a possible glitch.

 

Tried 2K online, got that message after hitting cancel.

Also tried on the phone. 1K. No go. Smiley Mad Kindly declined on pulling the credit report. 

 

Love Discover CS though!  Smiley Happy



Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Moderator

Re: Discover CLI

I think it just means you aren't eligible for a CLI, yet... I've gotten that before, too. With Discover, you're able to do a CLI a couple of different ways.. by secure message, phone call, and of course the love button. I've gotten a CLI via secure message by saying it's for travel for 3500 before. (As it happened, I used a more travel related card for the purchase so oh well but at least it was a good CLI.)