Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI

tag
bk510
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm crossing me fingers, hoping the auto CLI as well.  Approaching my 3rd full month...

My 3rd statement cut 2 weeks ago.....nothing so far.

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 21 of 27
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@bk510 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm crossing me fingers, hoping the auto CLI as well.  Approaching my 3rd full month...

Discover CLI you need to be patient it took me nearly 10 months so if you don't get it by 3rd or 4th month don't get too upset. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 22 of 27
keithB
Established Contributor

Started at $1500, requested online (luv button) CLI @ 3 months - Discover said I would have to do a HP, I decided to terminate the process. For the next month, Discover wouldn't let me request a CLI (haha, I tried) with the Luv Button.  At 4 months, I tried again.  This time I lowered expectations to 2x CLI, got the 7-10 day message and logged in 48 hours later and was happy I was approved Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 27
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@bk510 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I didn't get my first auto CLI until after my 4th statement. 

FWIW, I carried a balance during the 0% APR promo months. I think I received 3 CLIs during that time.  Same thing on my brother's account. He has carried a balance during his 0% APR promo and has gotten 3 or 4 CLIs. I know it's a YMMV type of thing, but I honestly believe that technique works. Smiley Happy 

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tonyjones wrote:

@mab463 wrote:

So I'm about done with my 2nd month with Discover IT and was hoping to know people's experiences with an auto CLI at 3 months. I'll request it if I have to, but this $750 limit is getting silly. I pay 2-3x a month and always have a small balance when the statement cuts which I then promptly PIF.

There is no auto CLI especially for someone with a low CL. It will cost you a HP.

This isn't entirely true. Discover started me at $500, auto-CLI'ed me at 6 months to 750. I am at 3000 now a year later all by soft pulls via the luv button.

Message 25 of 27
SomeGuyOnTheWeb
Regular Contributor

I did get an auto-CLI from Discover about 4 days after my statement cut. Thus far I've never paid in full, so maybe that helps (I don't know). But GL either way!

EQ - 727
TU - 752
EX - 774
Message 26 of 27
techiegirl
Regular Contributor

I've received auto CLIs on my Discover, in $500 increments.  My card started at $5000 15 months ago to $7500 last month. I've had no complaints, but after reading your posts here, I decided to pull the luv button.  I've never done it before so I requested a $7500 increase and received a 7-10 day message. A couple of hours later I checked online and found my CL has been increased to $12,000. 

Before this increase, it was my only card still a 4 digit limit.  

FICO: EQ - 809 TU- 808 EX - 797
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.