Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI?

tag
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

Discover CLI?

Two weeks ago Discover gave me a $700 auto CLI. I went online today and requested another CLI, and to my surprise I was approved for $2000 CLI. I was wondeing if that was a soft or hard pull? I guess I should have asked this question before I accpted it. myFICO and all it's members are AWESOME! Thank you!

Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover CLI?

SP unless they specified they'd do a HP (which you would have needed to accept prior)
Message 2 of 10
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the response. I'll be honest, I didn't read anything. I just put in the info it requested and accepted it. Going forward I will read it. Not that big of a deal, just trying to cut down on inquires so I can apply for the AMEX BCP.

Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 3 of 10
newhis
Valued Contributor

They will clearly say they need to pull your report, and you need to clic on a checkmark and a button to authorize the pull. I can bet you didn't do that, SP then.

Message 4 of 10
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

@newhis and 2011XTERROR thanks!
Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Believe1970 wrote:

Two weeks ago Discover gave me a $700 auto CLI. I went online today and requested another CLI, and to my surprise I was approved for $2000 CLI. I was wondeing if that was a soft or hard pull? I guess I should have asked this question before I accpted it. myFICO and all it's members are AWESOME! Thank you!

Out of curiosity, how long have you had the card?

Message 6 of 10
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

5/2011
Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have had it a pretty long time. Have you received CLIs in the past? Or was this your first series?

Message 8 of 10
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

They have given me CLI's before. When the gave me the $700 I was at 82% utilization.
Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 9 of 10
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

They've given me
Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.