Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover CLI

Sorry if this has been asked multiple times,

How often can you request a CLI from discover? I did it today and was given a $3200 increase from $6500 to $9700, And was wondering when I could try again.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Discover CLI

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=location&location=forum-board%3...

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

30 60 or 90. I try to wait 60. Seems to payoff better.
Message 3 of 7
austinguy907
Valued Contributor
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some people have managed to get increases after just a few weeks.

For me it seems to be around 90-120 days each, and they keep being tiny $500 ones.

Message 5 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You ould try tomorrow if you wanted but probably wouldnt get it so soon. Test your bracket. Try in 30 days from approval, if not check in 60, and then if not in 90. Or you could be like me hit it all day long that they simply dont even send out paper denials but put in a preprogrammed try again laterSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could try every 30 days over 12 months to see what train you are on.  As mentioned most are 30, 60, or 90 days.  But I know a couple people who are on 6 month trains. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.