Valued Member
weeehooo

Discover Card Ducks Unlimited?

Got a invitation from Discover Ducks Unlimited, which i was about to shred, until i opened it an saw * 5% cash back in categories that change up to the quarterly maximum when you sign up*.  For more info it says to go to itpaystodiscover.com, which links me to something sshowing similar 5% rewards to the It card .  Is this the same as the It card? 

Citi AAdvantage World Elite 38.5K | OCCU Duck Card 20k | PenFed Cash Rewards 13.5k | Chase Freedom 9k | Citi Dividends 9k | US Bank Club Carlson 9k | Southwest Visa Signature 8.5k | US Bank Cash + 7.5k | Discover it 7.5k | Citi Prestige World Elite 7k | Sallie Mae 6.3k | Chase IHG Rewards 5.6k | Amex Hilton Honors 5.5k

Less then 1% Util, Last baddie off my CR 12/23/13, in the garden until 12/14
Frequent Contributor
cottoncrown

Re: Discover Card Ducks Unlimited?

I think it's just the discover more card but with the ducks unlimited branding. .25% cashback on non-category spending.
Valued Contributor
FinStar

cottoncrown wrote:
I think it's just the discover more card but with the ducks unlimited branding. .25% cashback on non-category spending.

+1

Correct.   The rewards will be the same as the More card program.

Community Leader
Super Contributor
ArmyVietVet

Just looked and it is the same as the Discover More Card. Was interested myself until I saw the 0.25% rewards rate up to $3,000. Not in sync with rewards today.

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 813
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member
weeehooo

Sounds more like a -4.75% rewards card

Citi AAdvantage World Elite 38.5K | OCCU Duck Card 20k | PenFed Cash Rewards 13.5k | Chase Freedom 9k | Citi Dividends 9k | US Bank Club Carlson 9k | Southwest Visa Signature 8.5k | US Bank Cash + 7.5k | Discover it 7.5k | Citi Prestige World Elite 7k | Sallie Mae 6.3k | Chase IHG Rewards 5.6k | Amex Hilton Honors 5.5k

Less then 1% Util, Last baddie off my CR 12/23/13, in the garden until 12/14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}