Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Card Ducks Unlimited?

tag
weeehooo
Valued Member

Discover Card Ducks Unlimited?

Got a invitation from Discover Ducks Unlimited, which i was about to shred, until i opened it an saw * 5% cash back in categories that change up to the quarterly maximum when you sign up*.  For more info it says to go to itpaystodiscover.com, which links me to something sshowing similar 5% rewards to the It card .  Is this the same as the It card? 

Citi AAdvantage World Elite 38.5K | OCCU Duck Card 20k | PenFed Cash Rewards 13.5k | Chase Freedom 9k | Citi Dividends 9k | US Bank Club Carlson 9k | Southwest Visa Signature 8.5k | US Bank Cash + 7.5k | Discover it 7.5k | Citi Prestige World Elite 7k | Sallie Mae 6.3k | Chase IHG Rewards 5.6k | Amex Hilton Honors 5.5k

Less then 1% Util, Last baddie off my CR 12/23/13, in the garden until 12/14
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
cottoncrown
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover Card Ducks Unlimited?

I think it's just the discover more card but with the ducks unlimited branding. .25% cashback on non-category spending.
Message 2 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@cottoncrown wrote:
I think it's just the discover more card but with the ducks unlimited branding. .25% cashback on non-category spending.

+1

Correct.   The rewards will be the same as the More card program.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just looked and it is the same as the Discover More Card. Was interested myself until I saw the 0.25% rewards rate up to $3,000. Not in sync with rewards today.
Message 4 of 5
weeehooo
Valued Member

Sounds more like a -4.75% rewards card

Citi AAdvantage World Elite 38.5K | OCCU Duck Card 20k | PenFed Cash Rewards 13.5k | Chase Freedom 9k | Citi Dividends 9k | US Bank Club Carlson 9k | Southwest Visa Signature 8.5k | US Bank Cash + 7.5k | Discover it 7.5k | Citi Prestige World Elite 7k | Sallie Mae 6.3k | Chase IHG Rewards 5.6k | Amex Hilton Honors 5.5k

Less then 1% Util, Last baddie off my CR 12/23/13, in the garden until 12/14
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.