Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Card Pre-approved Link

I think HTSU is avoiding the App -

I know I am after searching all 3 CR's and no softs-

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
I have fought down temptation (for now.) I think that my lates are still too recent-- 12 months on the 30, 24 months on the 90. I really do think that Discover would be a whole bunch happier with those numbers being 24 months and 36 months. Besides, I don't need it. But wow, that would be cool...
Quiter-

I got no encourgment from WGMC and other sources-

5 reports total from AZ.

I think WGMC would be a lot more useful and a lot better updated if whoever runs it would go in and clean it up a bit. Consolidate the umpty-billion listings with all the misspellings and duplications, get it a bit more useable... On the other hand, whoever does it can't exactly be raking in the bucks, so I guess I shouldn't grumble.

Message 41 of 42
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Discover Card Pre-approved Link

@Anonymous wrote:
I think HTSU is avoiding the App -

You bet your patootie! No real reason to apply, other than ego, and every indication that I'm not yet in their target group? No way! Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.