Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Card application

tag
Logical
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover Card application

This week they pulled TU & EQ for mine. The pulls were 2 days after the app. The next day TU disappeared, then the day after it was back. Smiley Surprised Don't know what that was about. Anyway it ended up 2 pulls.
Message 31 of 36
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Logical wrote:
This week they pulled TU & EQ for mine. The pulls were 2 days after the app. The next day TU disappeared, then the day after it was back. Smiley Surprised Don't know what that was about. Anyway it ended up 2 pulls.

You might want to call them and see if one of those INQ's can be recoded as a soft. They rarely pull two hard INQ's on an app.

They pulled EX for my app in Aug 2008.

Message 32 of 36
TangMeister
Frequent Contributor

I'm in So Cal, and Discover pulled EQ for me when I app'd early this year.  Instant approval.  However, they soft TU for ARs, and I believe they use TU for CLIs as well.  Hope this helps.
Message 33 of 36
-RED
Regular Contributor

Who owns, or services Discover???
-800 or Bust...!
Message 34 of 36
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Discover Financial Services. 
Message 35 of 36
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Discover Financial Services is a very well run company and is not suffering the level of financial difficulties the money center CC issuers are. DFS is widely regarded to provide excellent customer service and are not generally inclined to inflict AA without provocation. You can find a little more information here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discover_Financial_Services

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.