cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Cards offerered by other banks?

tag
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

Re: Discover Cards offerered by other banks?

Lol well I have my actual Discover but I have many Visas and MCs and even an Amex. But I just want two Discovers I know crazy but since Discover wont give me a miles card (Shrugs) my IT Card turns 2 on the 17th of this month. And you can bet I am instagramming it with a happy bday pic!

Message 11 of 14
creditguy
Valued Contributor

So you want a second Discover card simply for the novelty of having a second one? A co branded discover would offer nothing in the way of benefits that your current discover offers so it's really kinda pointless, plus those co branded ones are rather unattractive. Why not just keep working on getting a miles card and that way maybe you could actually get some use out of it. But hey it's your credit do as you please.
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Get the Travel card with them or wait a bit and app for another Discover.  Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone;

The True Value Discover card actually looks to have some pretty awesome rewards although they align with the normal discover benefits. You get 3% back on purchases at true value 2% back on purchases at gas and grocery stores and fianlly you get 1% back on every other purchase..You also get a $5 gift voucher yearly. They also offer interest free financing on purchases over $299 if paid in full within 6 months. You also get the $0 fraud liability and 24/7 roadside assistance; its a pretty awesome store card! You must note however that the cashback must be used in True Value; but still its great for any homeowner to have.

Regards

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.