Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Change !

tag
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Discover Change !

I have had a Discover Card since 2000. Today I received a new Discover IT card to replace the regular Discover card.

Same credit limit etc. AND they are going to double my cash back over the next year with 6 months of zero % purchases!

Sounds great to me!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Change !

That's awesome, Appleman! The cashback match is awesome. Be sure to check out Discover Deals on their website. Lots of ways to earn 5% or more cashback on there. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That's great. And the double cashback feels real good!! Enjoy your new benefits. And I agree with Bella, check out the discover deals. 

Message 3 of 7
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Since 2000???   When's the last time you hit the CLI button?  I'm sure you're due for one by now Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

You can always use the Discover it this quarter to load up your Amazon.com gift card balance in order to maximize this quarters bonus. Assuming you shop at Amazon. And assuming you have $1500 lying around that you can tie up for a while.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 5 of 7
Appleman
Valued Contributor

The credit line is $25,400 so I have hit the CLI button recently. Was not expecting a product change, but the old Discover card had not been competitive for some time.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

just like that? not on request?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.