cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Changes from a TU fico to a EX fico.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Changes from a TU fico to a EX fico.

Just got an email from Discover and they have now changed to what looks like EX fico.  

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Changes from a TU fico to a EX fico.

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got an email from Discover and they have now changed to what looks like EX fico.  

I thought they were doing both now, TU for cardholders and EX for anyone who asks.

(My EX just updated today, TU is 10 days old)

Message 2 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is only showing my EX fico now.  On both.  Said they were going to change but I thought they just meant the way it looked, etc.  Kind of like some others did.  

Message 3 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you mean the FICO score that Discover gives its customers within the discovercard.com member interface, or the FICO score that it provides to anyone (does not have to be a customer) on the Discover Credit Scorecard?

My impression is that the first has always been a TransUnion FICO 8 Classic score, while the second (which is relatively new) is an Experian FICO 8 Classic score.

Message 4 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine is only showing my EX fico now.  On both.  Said they were going to change but I thought they just meant the way it looked, etc.  Kind of like some others did.  

Interesting - good to know!

Message 5 of 44
NichelleN
Established Contributor

Hmmmm.... my Discover account is still showing TU, along with the TU history. The score on their 'creditscorecard.com' site shows Experian.

I'd like the Discover account score to remain TU!

More than enough credit.
Message 6 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

For another data point, my discover is still TU.  I did not recieve the Email either.  I am not a member of the "public" credit site.  

Message 7 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting
Message 8 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

For another data point, my discover is still TU.  I did not recieve the Email either.  I am not a member of the "public" credit site.  

same here.

Message 9 of 44
UncleB
Credit Mentor

My Discover is still reporting my TU FICO as well.

I did get an email yesterday from Discover reminding me that my EX FICO has updated over on their "Scorecard" site.

It will be interesting to see if the bureau/score over on the credit card site changes for me.

Message 10 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.