Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover- Combine 2 cards, possible?

tag
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Discover- Combine 2 cards, possible?

I was wondering if Discover lets you combine the CL of their products. Anyone have experience with this?

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Discover- Combine 2 cards, possible?

I've never seen it....but hey you could be our very first lab specimen.....go for it Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 6
manyquestions
Established Contributor

I think you can because once when I asked for a credit limit increase online they called me and asked me if I wanted to reallocate credit from one card to the other.  Call and see what they give you for options.

Message 3 of 6
slund5499
Established Contributor

How many members here has 2 discover accounts (Individual only)?

In the garden since 02/1/23. Newest Account AU Discover It 10K
02/23 Scores; EQ 608 TU 642 EX 575 CCU: 20%, Inq. 2, 1, 2 Collections $39K
Lending Club: newest account 2/3/23. Old Fico 1/17 EQ 530 TU 542 EX 512

Message 4 of 6
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@slund5499 wrote:

How many members here has 2 discover accounts (Individual only)?

I do, IT card and Miles card

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ojefferyo wrote:

I was wondering if Discover lets you combine the CL of their products. Anyone have experience with this?

Did you call them? If so, can it be done?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.