Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Deals(MODS PLEASE MOVE)

tag
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Discover Deals(MODS PLEASE MOVE)

Does anyone know if you can order online and pick up the items in store? Can doing it this way void the cashback? I don't see any stipulations with doing so, but you never know.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover Deals

Oops meant to pose this question in CREDIT CARDS.
Message 2 of 7
ceejx
Established Contributor

I know it's not discover, but I do this with my Chase Freedom all the time. Discover just knows it was purchased online (assuming you have to use their link to get the cashback), they don't know how you get it from them (delivery or instore pickup).

Message 3 of 7
Santi78342
Established Contributor

You can order online and pick up in store and still get the added cash back! 

This is quickly becoming my new favorite card btw!

Message 4 of 7
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Thanks!

Message 5 of 7
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Moved to Credit Cards.

Message 6 of 7
yfan
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover Deals(MODS PLEASE MOVE)

@JSS3 wrote:

Does anyone know if you can order online and pick up the items in store? Can doing it this way void the cashback? I don't see any stipulations with doing so, but you never know.

Yes you can. I have ordered online and picked up at a BestBuy local store quite a few times. They always posted as Bestbuy.com transactions, and I have never had any problem getting the bonus (though a few times I had to call and get it because it didn't automatically post).

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.