Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Deals

tag
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Discover Deals

I understand i have been asking a lot of questions but this Deals thing is new to me. I did a Discover Deal for Petco.com and bought some items this is my first deal ever. How will i know if my purchase qualified like is their a confirmation? I chatted with a rep and read the fine print and they just said a email will take up to 30 days based on if the merchant says i qualified. I guess i am just nervous that i am missing out or might be missing out when i should have or will qualify.

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Discover Deals

The deals cash will post on your next statement. There is no special confirmation otherwise.

Relax, its all gonna be fine lol. If you went through the deals portal thats all you need to do
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I usually get an email within a week or two of using a Discover Deal. I was nervous about it, too, the first time I used it. But so far I have always been credited appropriately for the deal.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Skye12329 wrote:

I understand i have been asking a lot of questions but this Deals thing is new to me. I did a Discover Deal for Petco.com and bought some items this is my first deal ever. How will i know if my purchase qualified like is their a confirmation? I chatted with a rep and read the fine print and they just said a email will take up to 30 days based on if the merchant says i qualified. I guess i am just nervous that i am missing out or might be missing out when i should have or will qualify.

I always get an email.  I don't think it's ever taken the full 30 days; usually a couple of days after the charge.

YMMV of course, but I've had pretty good success in getting Discover to credit deals if I call within a reasonable time after the charge if the cashback doesn't show up.

Chris.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.