Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Double CB Confirmation?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Double CB Confirmation?

Woohoo! I have the banner. Oh, happy day!

Message 21 of 39
Kb109
Frequent Contributor

Hmmm my Discover page doesn't show that. I signed up for the promotion via chat and then called the next month to make sure I was signed up and the CSR said yes. Now I'm starting to wonder....

Filed Ch7: 6/21/17
Discharged: 10/03/17
Current FICO8 Scores as of 2/10/2019: EX 651, TU 678, EQ 679
My Cards: 1FBUSA $2,900 (survived BK7 and is my oldest account!), Fingerhut $1,100, CreditOne $900, Ollo Rewards $2,500, LendUp Arrow card $2,000, CapitalOne Platinum $3,000. GARDENING FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS!
Message 22 of 39
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Kb109 wrote:

Hmmm my Discover page doesn't show that. I signed up for the promotion via chat and then called the next month to make sure I was signed up and the CSR said yes. Now I'm starting to wonder....

It appears they are also providing confirmation via email for those who enrolled during the promotional period.  I just received mine today and it appears others have reported receiving them as well.

Message 23 of 39
IFtkkdx428
Regular Contributor

624631.jpg

Message 24 of 39
IWOL
Established Contributor

I just got this email from Discover

Account Center

You earn it. We double it.

You're earning Cashback Bonus with every Discover purchase. And at the end of your first year in our double rewards program, we'll double all the rewards you've earned – automatically. Just to say thanks.

You'll get Double Cash Back in July 2016. We can't wait!

FAQs

1. What is Double Cash Back?

When you are enrolled in our exclusive Double Cash Back program, we'll automatically double all the cash back rewards you've earned after one year in the program. If you've earned $25, you'll get another $25. If you've earned $100, you'll get another $100. Even if you redeem some of your rewards, we'll still double ALL the rewards you've earned at the end of your program year.

2. How much will you Double?

We'll double ALL the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year. If you've earned $25 your first year, you'll get another $25. Or if you've earned $100, you'll get another $100. Since we double all your rewards, how much you earn is up to you.

3. When do I get my Double?

We will double all the cash back rewards you've earned after your first 12 consecutive billing periods in our exclusive Double Cash Back program. Then you'll see your double cash back in your account following your 13th billing period.

See All FAQs

Message 25 of 39
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Just got the email. I really wasnt worried about it as I had the banner last week and the chat rep confirmed me weeks ago.

Now if only we could merge the literally 4 active threads about this lol
Message 26 of 39
taxi818
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Kb109 wrote:

It appears they are also providing confirmation via email for those who enrolled during the promotional period.  I just received mine today and it appears others have reported receiving them as well.

+1

Message 27 of 39
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine is not showing a banner on my home page, but I have a new account and my bonus period doesn't start until July 18, so maybe my banner will not show up until then?

You were mis informed.  Call back and speak with a supervisor.  The leads state for new accounts opened under the promo, double starts right away.  The lower rep was reminded this was misinformation when she transferred me (kept getting confused with the different answers).

Signature needs updating
Message 28 of 39
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

And I just got the email as well.
Signature needs updating
Message 29 of 39
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

@IFtkkdx428 wrote:

624631.jpg

ROFL,,,,,Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.